Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A day gone wrong

People can be so dumb and arrogant. Today my day totally sucked. My phone got stolen, I had to run around looking for it and I had to present this huge presentation which I also needed to practice for. What happened was this: I was in my French class just playing with my friends pencil and all of sudden he takes my phone and says to me, "give me back my pencil and i'll give you back your phone" and I was like oh I don't care. but I actually did. When he started to walk away with my phone I told him I was just kidding and that I wanted my phone back. He continued to walk away so I just went to class. On the way there I ran into him and I asked for my phone back and then he goes, no. I ask again, more serious this time. Then he says, I gave it to my friend Gary. I asked him who that was and he said Gary Filbern. So I went to the attendance office and asked him where he was. Then I tracked him down and asked him where my phone was. He told me he put it back in his backpack. So then I went all the way across the school back to where the person who stole my phone to tell him what his friend said. So then he looks all through his backpack and it was nowhere to be found. So we went back to his friend who told us he put it on the stairs and proceeded to show us where. It wasn't there. I ended up calling my phone five+ times to see if anyone would answer, and no one did. My luck right? I checked with all four different offices three times that day. They even made an announcement for my phone but no one turned it in. So now I'm phoneless. It makes me feel naked. Despite that, I had unnecessary comments from some douchebag. I was mimicking his laugh as joke and I told him that I was just kidding. But then he goes and says: " And who likes you?" I just replied with "Me" and he goes exactly, no one. Like could you be anymore rude? There are plenty of things I could call him and tell him but I actually have a kind soul. Sometimes I just hate people so much. People need to grow up and stop being so rude all the time. All I want right now is to feel okay again and to have my phone back. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a bad day. Those guys are not worth your time and I'm sure you'll get your phone back!

    x Envy
    Picking up the Pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next day was better. :)) & I eventually got a new phone. Hopefully my old phone will turn up.

      Delete